The DeWALT 10" Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. On Board Storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use..
- Rack And Pinion Telescoping Fence Rails Make Fence Adjustments Fast, Smooth And Accurate
- 24" Of Rip Capacity, Easily Cuts A Variety Of Larger Shelving And Trim Materials
- 15 Amp 4800 Rpm Motor Quickly Rips Through Hardwoods With Ease
- Metal Roll Cage Base Offers Greater Durability Than Plastic Bases
- Blade Can Be Adjusted 0 - 45 Degrees For Bevel Applications
- Weighing Only 48 Lbs, It Can Easily Be Moved On And Off The Job
- Adjustable Rear Feet Designed To Level The Saw On Uneven Work Surfaces
- Dust Port Allows For 2-1/2" Vacuum Hook Up And Minimizes Clean Up
- 24T Carbide Blade Enhances Cut Quality And Prolongs Blade Life
- Table Coating Reduces Friction For Smoother Cutting
What's in The Box
- 10" Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guaranteed
Specifications Brand DeWALT SKU DWE7480 Amps 15.0Amps No Load Speed 4800rpm Blade Diameter 10" Arbor Size 5/8" Dust Port Diameter 2-1/2" Depth Of Cut At 90° 3-1/8" Depth Of Cut At 45° 2-1/4" Max Rip To Right Of Blade 24" Max Rip To Left Of Blade 12" Package Dimensions 26.5"L X 26.7"W X 13.8"H Tool Weight 48.0 Lbs Package Weight 57.0 Lbs UPC 885911322461
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(6 Reviews)
6 Item(s)per page
December 30th, 2015
Comment:it is a very dependable tool in my shop
December 23rd, 2015
Compact table saw.
Comment:At first response i thought its so small not going to be that good. But i wa s surprised how i sliced up 4 ft by 8 ft plywood with ease. Easy to figure out all settings without using manuel. This is my first table saw and didnt feel out of my depth. The safety features are great to have included and make me feel safe around it. . Most of the sawdust goes into shopvac. Nice. I only have to adjust things a little so measuring tape is what it says. The side rail that clamps on has some wiggle room so its easy to fix. Very nice for price. Feels robust.
July 22nd, 2014
Great table saw
Comment:Great quality for the price. Does what the big saws do but comes in a small package , fits in my truck and leaves room for other equipment and materials. Has great power.
June 17th, 2014
Very nice saw
Comment:I am very please with this saw, the saw came with a 24 tooth blade so I ordered a better blade for a back up. the saw was easy to set up and easy to installed on the stand (dw 7440 rs)which I also ordered.
May 13th, 2014
Strong and incredibly precise right out of the box.
Comment:Since i purchased tho saw about 90% of the work I have done is in solid oak. Not only does it cut it with ease but its rack and pinion fence is incredible precise right out of the box. It sets itself 100% parallel to the blade when you mount it on its dedicated slots. I have used the rack and pinion guided fence to rip full sheets in half and it works like charm. My philosophy is that I can't afford to buy told more than one time. If you intend on keeping your table saw for a long time look no further.
April 17th, 2014
Pretty darn good!
Comment:Powerful and accurate compact saw. Rips through two inch fir great. Saw well designed and quality built in. All controls work smoothly and are easy to set. The dust collection port works very well connected to a shop vac. My only complaint is no miter gauge storage.
6 Item(s)per page