The DW745R Features:
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease.
- Rack & Pinion fence design delivers consistent fence to blade parallelism.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- 16" of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials.
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases.
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting.
- Weighing only 45lbs., the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job.
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life.
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up.
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces.
- Amps 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed 3,650 rpm
- Blade Diameter 10"
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Dust Port Diameter 2-1/2"
- Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees 3-1/8"
- Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees 2-1/4"
- Max Rip To Right Of Blade 16"
- Max Rip To Left Of Blade 12"
- Tool Weight 45 lbs.
- 10" 24-tooth Carbide Blade
- Blade Guard.
- Miter Gauge.
Factory service, factory perfect reconditioned tool.
Includes a full 1 year factory warranty.