The DW744XRS Features
- The 15 Amp, 2,600 MWO motor delivers enough power and torque to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwoods
- The electronic feedback helps maintain blade speed and torque even in tough applications
- The soft start mechanism allows the blade to smoothly come up to cutting speed helping to reduce chipping and splintering
- The panel perforations help improve the air flow to the motor allowing for better cooling during strenuous cuts
- With a weight of 75 lbs it is the lightest job site saw in it's class
- The telescoping fence provides an additional 24-1/2" of right ripping capacity which is ideal for 4' x 8' sheet goods
- The rack and pinion rails makes fence adjustments fast,smooth and accurate ensuring that the fence is always parallel to the blade
- The 13/16" dado makes this saw usable as a primary shop saw
- Heavy Duty Stand
- The heavy duty kick stand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage with the saw still attached
- The large heavy-duty wheels can easily traverse steps, curbs and job site debris
- The folding legs have quick release levers that allow for fast fold down and set up
- The Legs tuck neatly under the stand minimizing overall size during transportation
- The quick connect stand brackets will fit all DeWalt portable table saws and allow for quick disconnect for loading and unloading
- The wide stand base and offset rear legs provides additional stability and support during material feeds granting you greater control during cuts
- The retractable soft grip handle easily slides out allowing the user to pull the saw behind them comfortably with the majority of the weight near the ground
- The table top height of the stand provides the user ideal positioning for a wide variety of table saw applications
- The lightweight design delivers over 50% less weight making it easier to carry
- 10" Job Site Table Saw
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load Speed: 3,650 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 10 Inches
- Arbor Size: 5/8 Inch
- Dust Port Diameter: 2 1/4 Inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 3 1/8 Inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2 1/4 Inches
- Max Rip to Right of Blade: 24 1/2 Inches
- Max Rip to Left of Blade: 15 1/2 Inches
- Tool Weight: 57 Lbs
- Heavy Duty Rolling Stand
- Length: 33.5 Inches
- Width: 19.75 Inches
- Height: 9 Inches
- Stand Weight: 33 Lbs
- Folding Legs: Quick Release
- Stand Base: Offset Rear Legs
- Brackets: Quick Connect
- Handle: Retractable
- Shipping Weight: 108.00 lbs.
- One (1) 10" 15 AMP Jobsite Table Saw (DW744X)
- One (1) Heavy Duty Rolling Stand (DW7440RS)
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
10 Item(s)per page
September 11th, 2013
Excellent Table Saw
Comment:Though designed for professional job-site work, I use the saw to do general woodworking and cabinet making. All factory calibration settings were excellent and allowed me to get right to work. I’m very pleased with the saw, its safety features, and performance.
March 9th, 2013
Comment:I have made over 100 cuts now and it works great. The fence and rack and pinion are the greatest, the tape want's set holds very accurate. Makes me look like a pro. Also the stand with wheels is fantastic very easy to set up, take down and move. Quality and workmanship is great. Assemble was easy and everything fit like a glove. (I wish I could say that about parts for my Harley) Factory Authorized Outlet is the only DeWALT store for me.
December 11th, 2012
Comment:Have not had it long but so far it is way better than my radial arm saw. The way it is setup on a mobile stand is great.
December 3rd, 2012
Not to Bad!!
Comment:Ordered this to replace tools that were lost in a shop fire. Used it to remodel our kitchen and bathroom, ripping oak was a breeze. The unit impressed me with power, ease of operations, controls and portablity.
July 22nd, 2012
Why didI wait so long?
Comment:After putting the saw together, I was amazed at the easy of use. Then when I ripped the first piece of material, I was shocked at the power of the saw.
June 19th, 2012
the best table saw
Comment:I have used hundreds of different table saws and this one is by far the best. I love the stand and you cant beat the ease of use and accuracy of the fence! Highly recomended
May 14th, 2012
Comment:I needed a saw that I could move easily through a patio door. The DeWalt jobsite saw worked great. It is a high quality saw that was easy to set up and is a joy to use.
May 9th, 2012
Comment:Dewalt quality is what you get. Shipped on time from FAO. Packaged very well so no damage to product. Took a small amount of time to assymble.
April 23rd, 2012
Comment:The fence makes any table saw and this saw has the best fence by far. I have tried them all and have come back to this saw for the fence. The stand is not the best one on the market but the stand is a minor.
April 16th, 2012
BEST OF THE BEST
Comment:1000% quality tool !!! Recomendet ++++++
10 Item(s)per page