The DW744XRS Features
- The 15 Amp, 2,600 MWO motor delivers enough power and torque to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwoods
- The electronic feedback helps maintain blade speed and torque even in tough applications
- The soft start mechanism allows the blade to smoothly come up to cutting speed helping to reduce chipping and splintering
- The panel perforations help improve the air flow to the motor allowing for better cooling during strenuous cuts
- With a weight of 75 lbs it is the lightest job site saw in it's class
- The telescoping fence provides an additional 24-1/2" of right ripping capacity which is ideal for 4' x 8' sheet goods
- The rack and pinion rails makes fence adjustments fast,smooth and accurate ensuring that the fence is always parallel to the blade
- The 13/16" dado makes this saw usable as a primary shop saw
- Heavy Duty Stand
- The heavy duty kick stand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage with the saw still attached
- The large heavy-duty wheels can easily traverse steps, curbs and job site debris
- The folding legs have quick release levers that allow for fast fold down and set up
- The Legs tuck neatly under the stand minimizing overall size during transportation
- The quick connect stand brackets will fit all DeWalt portable table saws and allow for quick disconnect for loading and unloading
- The wide stand base and offset rear legs provides additional stability and support during material feeds granting you greater control during cuts
- The retractable soft grip handle easily slides out allowing the user to pull the saw behind them comfortably with the majority of the weight near the ground
- The table top height of the stand provides the user ideal positioning for a wide variety of table saw applications
- The lightweight design delivers over 50% less weight making it easier to carry
- 10" Job Site Table Saw
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load Speed: 3,650 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 10 Inches
- Arbor Size: 5/8 Inch
- Dust Port Diameter: 2 1/4 Inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 3 1/8 Inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2 1/4 Inches
- Max Rip to Right of Blade: 24 1/2 Inches
- Max Rip to Left of Blade: 15 1/2 Inches
- Tool Weight: 57 Lbs
- Heavy Duty Rolling Stand
- Length: 33.5 Inches
- Width: 19.75 Inches
- Height: 9 Inches
- Stand Weight: 33 Lbs
- Folding Legs: Quick Release
- Stand Base: Offset Rear Legs
- Brackets: Quick Connect
- Handle: Retractable
- Shipping Weight: 108.00 lbs.
- One (1) 10" 15 AMP Jobsite Table Saw (DW744X)
- One (1) Heavy Duty Rolling Stand (DW7440RS)
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(9 Reviews)
9 Item(s)per page
3월 9th, 2013
Comment:I have made over 100 cuts now and it works great. The fence and rack and pinion are the greatest, the tape want's set holds very accurate. Makes me look like a pro. Also the stand with wheels is fantastic very easy to set up, take down and move. Quality and workmanship is great. Assemble was easy and everything fit like a glove. (I wish I could say that about parts for my Harley) Factory Authorized Outlet is the only DeWALT store for me.
12월 12th, 2012
Comment:Have not had it long but so far it is way better than my radial arm saw. The way it is setup on a mobile stand is great.
12월 4th, 2012
Not to Bad!!
Comment:Ordered this to replace tools that were lost in a shop fire. Used it to remodel our kitchen and bathroom, ripping oak was a breeze. The unit impressed me with power, ease of operations, controls and portablity.
7월 23rd, 2012
Why didI wait so long?
Comment:After putting the saw together, I was amazed at the easy of use. Then when I ripped the first piece of material, I was shocked at the power of the saw.
6월 20th, 2012
the best table saw
Comment:I have used hundreds of different table saws and this one is by far the best. I love the stand and you cant beat the ease of use and accuracy of the fence! Highly recomended
5월 15th, 2012
Comment:I needed a saw that I could move easily through a patio door. The DeWalt jobsite saw worked great. It is a high quality saw that was easy to set up and is a joy to use.
5월 10th, 2012
Comment:Dewalt quality is what you get. Shipped on time from FAO. Packaged very well so no damage to product. Took a small amount of time to assymble.
4월 24th, 2012
Comment:The fence makes any table saw and this saw has the best fence by far. I have tried them all and have come back to this saw for the fence. The stand is not the best one on the market but the stand is a minor.
4월 17th, 2012
BEST OF THE BEST
Comment:1000% quality tool !!! Recomendet ++++++
9 Item(s)per page