- For light chipping and chiseling of tile, mortar, glazing compounds, and other masonry products.
- Scaling chisel (wide chisel) is used for removing tile, concrete splatter, and other excess material.
- Cold chisel is used for breaking to a straight line. For example, when removing a section of sidewalk.
- Bushing tools are used for "roughing up" masonry surfaces in preparation for chemical treatment.
- Ground rod drivers are used by electricians when installing electrical ground rod.
- Bull Point (Moil Point) used for chipping and breaking applications in a variety of masonry products.
- Slotting chisel is used for removing grout from brick and for controlled breaking applications.
What's in The Box
- 1'' x 12'' Cold Chisel 3/4'' Hex Shank (15 pack)
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Specifications Length 1'' x 12'' Hex 3/4''
- Customer Reviews