- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64'' increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes dept adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and the ability to use the same motor pack for all bases.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control.
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life.
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight.
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment.
- Right or left switch and cordset location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand.
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes.
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and eliminates frozen bits.
- Amps: 11 Amps
- Horsepower: 1-3/4 HP
- No Load Speed: 24,500 rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/2, 1/4''
- Plunge Stroke: N/A
- Depth Stop: Micro-fine Ring
- Base Dimension: 6''
- Spindle Lock: No
- DW616M Motor Pack
- DW6184 Fixed Base
- 1/4'' and 1/2'' collets
- 2 wrenches
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
September 5th, 2012
Comment:Handles hardwoods fine
1 Item(s)per page