- 300 ft-lbs of maximum torque to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications
- 1,650 ipm/2,600 bpm for faster application speed
- Preferred rocker switch design for fast and easy forward and reverse
- Hog Ring Anvil to easily change sockets
- Durable magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Voltage: 18 Volt
- Drive Size: 1/2 in
- No Load Speed: 1,650 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 2,600 ipm
- Max Torque: 3,600 in-lbs
- Max Torque: 300 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 7.55 lbs
- Tool Length: 10-3/4"
- (1) XRP Impact Wrench
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(7 Reviews)
7 Item(s)per page
January 28th, 2014
Comment:It is exactly what I needed. Works great and has a lot of torque. Getting it for the right price with free shipping is always a bonus.
December 28th, 2013
Comment:IT HAS DONE ALL I HAVE ASK OF IT SO FAR.
December 12th, 2012
Great Impact Wrench
Comment:Much easier to use than the corded model. Throttles well in both directions. Powerful for wrenching wheel lugs and other bolt tightening requirements.
November 11th, 2012
Very good impact wrench
Comment:I purchased this tool to remove lug nuts and it does it well. I got
a real good price great service and quick delivery. I recommend
August 11th, 2012
Good Deal - Fast Shipping
Comment:The impact driver itself struggles just a bit to get lug nuts loose, but eventually gets the job done. The Fast Shipping and Great Price are appreciated. It was exactly as advertised.
Keep up the good work Factory Authorized Outlet.
July 22nd, 2012
Plenty of power
Comment:Plenty of power to do about anything my air impact can do. Love the cord free.
March 20th, 2012
Comment:Buy it. You won't regret it. Knocks nuts off my 24V only rattles at. Great for what it's made for; remote use such as farms and fields, etc.
7 Item(s)per page