- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
- Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine, keep dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning
What's in The Box
- 1 hour charger
- 18V XRP battery
- reversible belt hook
- owner's manual
- DEWALT safety glasses
- heavy-duty kit box
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Voltage 18 V Nailing rate 4-5 nails/sec Nail Diameter 18 gauge Nail Length Capacity 5/8" - 2" Magazine Capacity 110 nails Magazine Loading box style Integrated Belt Hook Yes Jam Clearing Yes Tool Height 11.0" Tool Length 11.5" Tool Width 3.5"
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
October 29th, 2014
Comment:Have the 16 gauge cordless dewalt and it's been a great tool but nails were a bit large for cabinet work. This 18 gauge is perfect for cabinet work and this tool has exceeded my expectations. So glad I finally bought it.
September 11th, 2014
DeWalt 18 Gauge 2" Cordless Nailer
Comment:Purchased to use in renovations to 200 year old house. Works well and is much mor convenient and handier to use than the old air nailer with its heavy/loud compressor and hose.
December 11th, 2013
Comment:Purchased to use for finishing trim, moldings and chair rail. Finished the powder room two bathrooms to go. Excellent nailer. Highly recommended. Suggestion to Home Depot and Lowes you might want to carry the cordless nailers in the stores.
August 8th, 2013
Comment:I purchased this brad nailer to do a finish job in an old home that I was renovating as a rental. It worked perfectly on the floor trim work. A great tool and a great time saver.
July 10th, 2013
Just what I needed; just what I wanted
Comment:I've used compressed air nailers in the past, but never owned one. Needed a nailer for a large project, but didn't want to buy one because of the noise and inconvenience of the air compressor and hose. Looked at several makes of cordless nailers & settled on the DeWalt 2" brad nailer due to good reviews from other users. It has proven to be a good choice in every respect for securing base, door, window and crown moldings. The very small hole made by the brad is an added benefit.
October 25th, 2012
Best tool in its own kind
Comment:Dewalt tools are the best ever!!!!
October 25th, 2012
Dewalt brad nailer cordless
Comment:Great gun for what it is worth every penny
October 15th, 2012
Comment:Easy to use -- smooth -- light-weight -- lights nailing surface.
October 6th, 2012
Perfect for the job I needed it for.
Comment:Im putting in new wood flooring in my house and needed a brad nailer for the molding. This brad nailer has performed flawlessly. Not having to have an air compressor and hoses to drag all through the house is a BIG plus in my book. Also the battery has had excellent life so far. Have completed three rooms and its still going strong.
September 1st, 2012
Best brad nailer to have !
Comment:My husband was looking around for a nail gun . The only thing he could find was guns that needed butane or co2 and a battery . Then I seen this for him only needs a battery . The DeWALT brad nailer arrived . He used it to put trim around 7 new windows he installed . He loves it . He cant stop talking about it . No need for hoses no need for compressor . He used it off and on for three days then at his uncles . Never needed to charge the battery yet . Its a great tool .