The DC390KR Features:
- Powered by the DEWALT 18V "system" of battery packs.
- 6-1/2" blade cuts 2X materials (ex. 2x4) at 45 degrees in a single pass.
- Left side blade provides maximum visibility to the cut line.
- 50 degree bevel provides additional capacity for specialty applications.
- DEWALT-built high-performance motor with fan cooling delivers maximum power and durability.
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Replaceable brushes for longer motor life.
- Heavy - duty kit box provides protection and transport for the saw.
- Voltage: 18 V
- No Load Speed: 0-3,700 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Ft./Min.: 35'
- Arbor Size: 16 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 50 Degrees
- Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees: 1- 5/8"
- Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees: 2-1/4"
- DW9116 one hour charger with Automatic Tune-Up™ Mode
- (1) 18V XRP™ battery pack.
- 16 tooth carbide saw blade
- Blade wrench
- Heavy-duty kit box
DC390 Bare Tool, Only $99.99
- Customer Reviews