Our Reconditioned items are products that have been briefly used and returned. These items have been fully tested. Each unit has been re-boxed and includes everything you would receive normally such as accessories and documentation. These items come with a fully transferable manufacturer's warranty.
The DeWALT D25651KR Features:
- 13.5 Amp motor Provides maximum performance & overload protection
- 9.5 ft-lbs. Impact Energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- Complete Torque Control (CTC) - Patented 2 Stage clutch provides maximum control in bind up situations
- SHOCKS Active Vibration Control reduces vibration up to 50% while increasing user comfort and productivity
- Electronic variable speed allows the user to control the speed of drilling and chipping while maintaining speed under load
- Rear handle mount means less bending over when using tool in down drilling applications
- Trigger Lock On provides increased user comfort in extended use chipping applications
- Provides maximum performance & overload protection
- Provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- 2 Stage clutch provides maximum control in bind up situations
- Reduces vibration up to 50% while increasing user comfort and productivity
- Allows user to control speed of application
- User comfort, less bending over when using tool in downward applications
- Provides increased user comfort in extended use chipping applications
- Concrete Drilling: 1/2" - 1-3/8"
- Impact Energy: 9.5ft-lbs
- Amps: 13.5Amps
- Chipping: Yes
- Wood/Steel Drilling: N/A"
- No Load Speed: 210 - 415rpm
- Loaded Speed (BPM): 1430 - 2846bpm
- Clutch: 2 Stage clutch CTC
- Tool Length: 18.6"
- Tool Weight: 15.5lbs
- 360° side handle
- Kit Box
- Users Guide
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty