Packed with features, the CLC 1528 large electrical-maintenance tool carrier makes an excellent choice for electricians, installers, and repair technicians who require a wide variety of tools for the job. The tool carrier also assists the contractor who needs frequent access to various smaller parts by providing a dedicated parts tray, which stores in a bottom zippered section of the bag. Uniquely designed, the 1528 tool carrier's handle and shoulder-strap-supported "inboard" allows for more and bigger pockets on the exterior walls of the bag, which allows for faster and more convenient access to must-have tools.
Built to last, the large multi-compartment tool carrier is an excellent solution for contractors and repair technicians who need to keep their tools close at hand and neatly organized.
CLC Tool Holders don't just hold tools, they hold tools for a long, long time, because CLC doesn't hold back on quality. Built to last from top grain leathers and rugged polyester fabric. Reinforced in all the right places to make sure they keep their quality and value long into the future.
- Our patented electrical and maintenance tool carrier has a box-shaped design and a large multi-compartment parts tray that stores conveniently beneath the main tool area, with 23 additional tool pockets, and a padded shoulder strap.
- 11" x 6" multi-compartment plastic tray included that slides securely into bottom of tool carrier to organize small parts.
- 16 multi-use outside pockets and 7 inside to organize a wide range of tools and accessories.
- Box shaped design prevents tipping over.
- Extra padded carrying handle and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Electrical tape strap.
- Approx. 11"L x 10"W x 19"H.
The large flat base on the 1528 tool bag helps stabilize the unit, keeping it from tipping over, even when tools are removed or added. It also keeps tools securely stored when moving around on the job, whether climbing or maneuvering through tight spaces. The tool carrier offers 9 main-compartment pockets, as well as 15 exterior pockets that provide ample space to organize a wide variety of tools, parts, and accessories.
Ruggedly built, the 1528 tool bag features a heavy-duty poly fabric body and poly ballistic binding. It also provides one zipper-close small mesh exterior pocket for quick identification of contents. The 1528 tool bag comes equipped with a textured, padded, adjustable shoulder strap and a padded carrying handle, which allows for a comfortable grip and effortless transport from one job to the next.
- Customer Reviews