The PLS HVR 505G is a compact, Green Beam laser designed for long range interior layout projects. It works in both Horizontal and vertical applications; the PLS HVR 505G is designed to give up to 3 times the visibility of traditional rotary lasers. This rotary laser tool is well-suited for mid- or long-range interior layout, and ideal for drywall, and acoustic ceiling layout. Use on horizontal and vertical axes, with an accuracy of +/- 1/8 of an inch at 100 feet. The PLS HVR 505G is fully self-leveling to within 5 degrees, sets up quickly, and gives bright, clear laser lines. With a PLS laser and a little thought you can reduce your layout time dramatically. Use your PLS laser to determine reference points and lines down and up for each light, per dimensioned plans. How much time would it take you to lay out 50 lights in a vaulted ceiling with two people and a plumb bob? Install conduit, raceways, fixtures, and more.
- Every contractor has basic alignment tasks to perform on the job site.
- No project can be completed without layout of the work, installation of material and quality control. Each of these functions is accomplished by determining plumb, level and square reference.
- PLS laser tools were developed to give contractors the ability to transfer critical layout reference lines and points for any job site task.
- All PLS laser tools are self-leveling, compact and offer durable laser alignment. Our lasers provide bright, crisp reference points and lines, for quick and accurate layout.
- These are just a few broad examples of the value of point-to-point and laser line information.
- Check existing conditions before you submit your estimate or start your work.
- Save time every day in layout and installation. Compare the advantages of using a PLS laser to the traditional methods you now employ.
What's in The Box
-  - PLS HVR 505G
-  - Ceiling Bracket
-  - Carrying Case
-  - Charger
-  - PLS HVD 505 Detector
-  - PLS RC Remote Control
-  - (2) Magnetic Laser Targets
-  - Both Alkaline and NIMH battery packs
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
||+/- 1/8 inch @ 100 Feet
||+/- 500 Feet Radius
|Self Leveling Range
||NIMH Rechargeable Batteries and Alkaline Battery Pack
||7.5 inch x 8 inch x 6 inch