The D51825 Features:
Factory service, factory perfect reconditioned tool.
- Optimized power design, generates power for the toughest applications and delivers less air consumption
- Tool-free adjustable depth allows for quick and easy depth of drive setting
- Driver piston catch allows for a consistent drive each time
- Unique engine design generates power to bury nails in both standard framing lumber and engineered lumber with minimal recoil
- Dry fire lockout extends bumper life by preventing tool from actuating when magazine is empty
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Wear guards provide protection to the tool and increase job-site durabilty
- Integrated adjustable rafter hook allows for increased versatility on the job-site
- Nail Style Clipped Head
- Magazine Angle 31 degrees
- Nail Length Capacity 2" to 3 1/2"
- Nail Diameter Range .113 to .131"
- Magazine Capacity 80 nails
- Engine Valve Type Drop-sleeve
- Jam Clearing Yes
- Dry Fire Lockout Yes
- Integrated Rafter Hook Yes, Adjustable
- Depth Setting Yes,Tool-free
- Energy @ 100 psi 680 in/lbs
- Tool Length 19"
- Tool Height 14 1/4"
- Tool Weight 8.1 lbs
- Safety glasses
- Bump fire trigger (optional)
Includes a full 1 year factory warranty.