Our Reconditioned items are products that have been briefly used and returned. These items have been fully tested. Each unit has been re-boxed and includes everything you would receive normally such as accessories and documentation. These items come with a fully transferable manufacturer's warranty.
- Optimized power design, generates power for the toughest applications and delivers less air consumption
- Tool-free adjustable depth allows for quick and easy depth of drive setting
- Driver piston catch allows for a consistent drive each time
- Unique engine design generates power to bury nails in both standard framing lumber and engineered lumber with minimal recoil
- Dry fire lockout extends bumper life by preventing tool from actuating when magazine is empty
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Wear guards provide protection to the tool and increase job-site durabilty
- Integrated adjustable rafter hook allows for increased versatility on the job-site
What's in The Box
- 3-1/2-Inch 30 Degree Clipped Head Framing Nailer - Reconditioned
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
|Nail Length Capacity
||2" to 3 1/2"
|Nail Diameter Range
||.113 to .131"
|Engine Valve Type
|Dry Fire Lockout
|Integrated Rafter Hook
||at 100 psi 680 in/lbs