- Large C4 micro-grain carbide teeth are precision-ground with fine-grit diamond wheels so each tooth planes the wood for an exceptionally smooth finish.
- Heavy-gauge laser-cut hardened and tempered steel plate is precision-balanced for accurate cuts producing tight joints.
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges dramatically reduce splintering and tear-out.
- Extra-hard carbide ensures that cutting edges stay sharp.
- Laser-cut expansion slots minimize noise and edge vibration for excellent surface finish.
- Woodworking Blade Re-sharpening Service re-sharpens blades to original factory specifications to extend the overall life of the blade.
What's in The Box
- 12'' 60T Fine Cross Cuts Table Full Kerf Wood Working Saw Blade
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Diameter 12" Teeth 60 Arbor Size 1" Hook Angle 12° Kerf .125" Plate Thickness .087" Tooth Grind HG Max Speed 4800 rpm Length 13.810 in Width 0.630 in Height 13.810 in Cube 0.070 in Weight 3.310 lbs Quantity 1 units
- Customer Reviews